|Job Ref:||204770559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Scrum Master - Client Side - 6 months - London - £400 - £450|
My client is a media company based in Central London. They all looking for a 'people focused' Scrum Master for a mature development team, who have been practising Scrum for 4+ years. The team have achieved a reasonable level of self organisation, so are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to consolidate what has already been achieved and use the knowledge gained in previous roles to help the team achieve further improvements in their ability to deliver value regularly.
The following skills are essential in order to be considered:
* Certified Scrum Master with experience of performing the Scrum Master role with two or more Scrum Teams.
* Good understanding of other agile methodologies alongside Scrum.
* Able to coach the Product Owner(s) as well as the team members to enable the team to continue improving.
* Experience in working in a media organisation.
* Reading the latest literature by agile thought leaders, participation in the agile community through blogs, discussion groups, etc.
Please apply by sending through your latest CV and we will be in touch. Thank you and we look forward to speaking to you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK