|Job Ref:||204770505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Senior Information Security Consultant|
A highly successful global defence company are meeting the ever growing demand of Cyber Security solutions head-on and are expanding their division to deal with the challenge. As the world becomes more connected and technology driven so the threats facing organisations and societies become more numerous, complex and serious. As a Senior InfoSec Consultant you will help clients meet these challenges through leading-edge solutions.
What will I be doing?
You be working within both the public and private sector supporting clients by ensuring that their business and IT projects are subject to the appropriate information Assurance and cyber strategies, processes and policies as required, this will include;
* Develop risk assessments, risk treatment and assurance plans.
* Support clients to achieve and maintain HMG security accreditation.
* Review security architecture documentation and identify potential weaknesses.
* Identifying client security risks within their operational environment and determine appropriate remediation based on business risk appetite that protects information assets
* Work in partnership with clients to implement security controls in pragmatic ways that deliver investment value and support business operations
* Maintain the accreditation status of their Security Operations Centre (SOC), including reviewing and revising as necessary the RMADS for the SOC and liaising with the SOC Accreditor
What skills & experience will I need?
* You will be working within a forward thinking and creative environments and therefore an enthusiastic and innovative approach to this line of work is essential, qualifications and experiences in the following are advantageous;
* CCP Senior Practitioner
* Experience in security consultancy, risk assessment and compliance activity in corporate and government environments
* Excellent presentation and communication abilities to present security principles to technical and non-technical clients
* Holder of key security industry qualifications such as CISSP, CISM ect
* Experience in IAMM, Digital Forensics & Disaster Recovery is desirable
Please send your CV across to Tom McParland to find out more about this premier opportunity