|Job Ref:||204770205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum bonus||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Senior Project Manager|
Salary - To £60k + bonus.
The UK's leading Car Parking company is seeking an experienced Senior Project / Programme Manager to lead large and complex technology and business projects, delivering the required commercial and strategic benefits on time and within budget.
To provide a professional, consistent and effective project management service in accordance with all relevant governance processes and standards. Other key responsibilities include;
* Managing communications to team members, senior stakeholders and sponsors.
* Conducting cost / benefit analysis of new initiatives prior to project initialisation
* Ensure project / programme alignment with Business / IT Strategy.
* Act as a mentor / coach & line manager to Project Managers within the team.
* Support the Head of Project Delivery in project prioritisation, approval and initiation.
* Engage with and manage sourcing partners/suppliers
* Manage project finances, change control and progress reporting to required standards.
* Chairing and leading focused workshops
* Development of project management processes, standards and compliance tracking
* Must be flexible and adaptable and be able to proactively react to unexpected change.
* Managing health and safety considerations
You will have a successful track record in managing multiple large (circa £1m+) projects with demanding clients, to time, cost and quality. Managing teams of 20+ resources and delivering the required business benefits. Additionally, you should have
* Experience (and ideally qualified) in structured methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP )
* Knowledge and experience of applying a range of delivery, development and software engineering lifecycles (such as RAD, Agile, Waterfall etc)
* A firm understanding of basic financial / accountancy principles (CAPEX, OPEX, Profit, Margin vs Mark-up, EBITDA)
* Experience of coaching / mentoring more junior project managers to increase capability within the team.
* Experience of line management, objective setting, performance management and succession planning.
* Strong evidence of working with partners and suppliers to define the terms of engagement, and managing these relationships through the project lifecycle.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible