|Job Ref:||204770001||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
£450 Per day
Analyst Developer Needed! My leading consultancy client needs an Analyst Developer to join their Risk and Regulation Technology team as the have just won a brand new Banking client! In this Analyst Developer role you will be responsible for the low level design and documentation for a Greenfield Database/Data warehousing Project.
As the Analyst Developer you will report directly to the Project Director, you will be supported in the role by both Senior Developers and Technical Leads. Experience with the following technologies is going to be really important; Microsoft Technologies, MS SQL, MS SSIS and SharePoint.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for designing and documenting the Low Level Designs
* Interact with business users, subject matter experts, Development lead and project director to define the scope and elicit the requirements
* Adherence to project schedule
* Meet the quality requirements
* Run and manage the SDLC quality gate process
* Contribute with new ideas and technical know how to move the project forward
* Able follow a structured approach to understand the business requiremets and create the low level design (LLD) documents within the Microsoft technology stack.
* Good knowledge of application design, database design, workflow and interface design. The LLD should document the software logical design enabling a software to code with minimal oversight.
* Experience with the following technologies is going to be really important; Microsoft Technologies, MS SQL, MS SSIS and SharePoint
* Application architecture / conceptual requirements
* Functional requirements
* Non functional requirements
* Database design including OLTP and data warehouses
* Extract, Transform and Load
* Agile Development experience
Skills Highly desirable:
* Experience in Finance specifically IFRS 9
* Experience in Risk specifically Risk Models
* Experience in retail and commercial banking
This is a fantastic opportunity for Analyst Developer to start working with low level design and Architecture. In this contract you will work with one of the worlds leading consultancies with their brand new Banking client. If you have gained some design experience and are keen to get more involved with design and documentation I look forward to hearing from you