|Job Ref:||204769908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Salary:||£41500 - £52000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
An established and industry leading solutions provider is looking for a Scrum Master to join their progressive business, at an exciting time.
The Scrum Master will hold a key position within the organisation as they move forward with a commitment to Agile / Scrum practises.
The successful Scrum Master will have a high energy and collaborative approach to influencing the approach of their development teams.
The successful Scrum Master will have the following skills and experience:
* Solid Scrum Master experience working with teams that have a commitment to applying the relevant practises.
* Good understanding of Scrum associated techniques.
* Awareness of other Agile approaches.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to gain awareness of relevant technology in a short period of time.
* Scrum Master Certification.
This is a great opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a new team in an organisation that have a company wide dedication to adopting successful Agile practises.
To apply for this position please forward your cv