|Job Ref:||204772818||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Fantastic Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
SAP BW Developer - Birmingham |
A UK FTSE 100 provider of IT solutions and services are looking to hire a talented SAP BW Developer to join a rapidly expanding team in Birmingham, reporting to the BW Team Lead.
The role includes a number of responsibilities and encompasses a variety of skills related to the design and development of BW Data warehouse.
Responsibilities for the SAP BW Developer:
* Design, document and implement reporting in SAP BW 7.4
* Design, document and implement planning in SAP BPC 10.
* Work with Business Analysts and system architects in the development of new solutions
* Supporting existing BI solutions BW/BPC/BO
* Exploitation of HANA technology for BW and BPC
* Ensure documentation is created, maintained and accurate
* Ensure that best practices are followed during systems design and build
* Ensure adherence to the Release and Change process
Experience for the SAP BW Developer:
* Experience of at least 4 major projects with SAP BW/BI experience gained in a large, complex client site, especially with HR/HCM/CRM - one of which must be on BW version 7.3/7.4.
* Experience of Finance projects on SAP BPC 10.x
* Experience of BW Data Management techniques to improve performance
* Good knowledge of SAP ECC6 and functional modules - FI, HR, HCM
* Experience of BI (Bex Analyser, Extraction and modelling), IP, CRM, BO Reporting toolset
* Ability to perform in-depth problem analysis across BI solutions
* Must have good verbal communication to explain complex solutions to customers in a clear and concise manner
* Must be able to write clear and concise English communications
* Must be a well-motivated team player
* Strong technical skills
Desired Skills/Experience for the SAP BW Developer:
* Local Government sector knowledge and experience
* Experience of developing or supporting HANA solutions on BPC10.1 and BW 7.4
* Design/develop fully specified and documented reports
* Understanding of Enterprise-wide report delivery and portal technologies
* Experience of using Microsoft Office Products
To apply for the SAP BW Developer please press the apply button