|Job Ref:||204772783||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Fantastic Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:36|
Senior C# .NET Developer (C# .NET, MVC, WCF) - IT Solutions|
A leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services are looking to hire a talented C# Developer (C# .NET, MVC).
As a C# Developer (C# .NET, MVC) you will be required to design and develop innovative software solutions, following industry best practice and department procedures and policies throughout the full Project Lifecycle.
The C# Developer (C# .NET, MVC) will be expected to assist their peers and junior team members when necessary to ensure that very high skill levels are maintained across the team.
Senior C# .NET Developer (C# .NET, MVC, WCF) Responsibilities::
Solution Development and Delivery:
* Design and code superior technical solutions
* Recognise system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
* Communicate and enforce coding standards and practices
* Derive technical requirements from requirements /stories produced by Product Owner or Product Manager
* Provide rational story pointing
* Take ownership of complex tasks or developments
* Review work of the team
* Mentor those with less experience through informal channels
* Seek and participate in personal development opportunities
* Actively participate in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
* Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
* Actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
Essential Experience/Skills for the Senior C# Developer (C# .NET, MVC, WCF):
* Good knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, Visual Studio 2010 and higher, C#, (url removed) MVC 4, and WCF Web Services
* Excellent knowledge of Visual C# 4.0 with a strong understanding of software engineering best practices
* Knowledge of web-based applications based on Microsoft technologies
* Knowledge and experience of source control best practices with Subversion or Team Foundation Server
* Understanding of complex relational database concepts and design including normalisation
* Strong Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL experience including SQL Server 2008/2012
* Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
* Able to produce documentation to a high standard
C#, .NET, MVC, WCF, SQL, T-SQL, TFS
To apply for the C# .NET Developer (C# .NET, MVC, WCF) role please press the apply button