|Job Ref:||204121083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Benefits Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:54|
We have been retained by one of the UK's largest manufacturing organisations, with their Head Quarters based in the North East. They employ over 200 people, with a view to supplement this by the end of 2016.
• As a Java developer you will be working on support and development of some of their most exciting project work. You will be working on the full development lifecycle of their systems working in both Agile and traditional methods.
• You will be expected to provide technical advice and guidance in all aspects of design and development within the development toolset of Java, Tomcat and MySQL.
• We are looking for candidates who have experience of Java 8, MySQL, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Maven 3, Linux, Git and associated technology stack. Front-end experience would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication Skills, both written and verbal
• Experience of Java Programming
• Experience of Tomcat and JSPs plus Docker if possible
• InteliJ, Git
• MySQL, Oracle, Hibernate
• Windows and Linux
• Interviews to be held week commencing 17th October.
Java Developer / Developer / Java / Programming / Development / Hibernate / Oracle / Linux / Tomcat / MySQL / Spring / North East / Newcastle Upon Tyne / Durham / Sunderland