|Job Ref:||204777092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
NPI Project Manager |Automotive |PFMEA |Cannock||
Work with a leading 1st tier supplier, expanding into a £70m facility
25 days holiday
Contributory pension scheme
Early Friday finish
I think that the NPI Project Manager role with this company, represents a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, making heavy investments into their presence in the UK, ensuring job stability.
I have recruited for this organisation for over 2 years and have seen:
* Employees mentored and developed
* Numerous new business wins
* Massive investment in people, systems and equipment
The Engineering Manager at our client said:
"This is a great company to work for, there are multiple opportunities to progress and develop. If you want to make a change, you can. We are passionate about continuous improvement"
Purpose of the Project Manager role:
Support New product and engineering change requests, including identifying product solutions for new product lines.
Day to day responsibilities
* Accountability for product / process development to ensure competitive edge
* Provide data for quotation support to enable new business wins
* Interaction with customer to strengthen and develop client relationships
* Co-ordinate and prepare DFMEA / PFMEA and process documentation to enable accurate process
* Chair and drive DFMEA / PFMEA meetings to enable clear communication
* Move projects through predefined gateways to uphold a reputation of on time and within budget delivery.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
* Experience of operating as a project manager / lead engineer in tier 1 automotive environment
* Educated to degree level in an engineering / manufacturing related subject
* Previous experience of working with OEM's such as Ford, JLR, BMW, Nissan and Toyota
* Experience of project management
* Experience of complex long term project planning and delivery.
Please apply now to be considered for an interview