|Job Ref:||204775332||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Infrastructure / Application Engineer - SQL Server / Linux / Windows Server|
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure / Application Engineer with a strong Linux, Windows Server and SQL Server experience to work for a futher educational organisation based in Central London. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on current knowledge and experience within Application Expertise and Infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- To provide ongoing Infrastructure and Application Platform Management i.e. Design, Build, Patching, Backups, Performance Monitoring and Testing ect.
- Provide Platform Support for all Supported Applications and Systems i.e. Incident Management, Change and Release Management, Problem Management
- Manage the Platform and Support of Enterprise Applications with Hosting Providers
- Enterprise Services Support i.e. Database, Middleware, Cloud, Applications
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Server and Client Operating
- Networking Methodologies
- VMWare and HyperV
- Anti Virus
- Active Directory
If you are interested in this position or require any more information please either reply with your up-to-date CV or call Bobby from Marcus Donald People on (Apply online only).
Infrastructure / Application Engineer - SQL Server / Linux / Windows Server