|Job Ref:||204775313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Profile for job 00024430, Project Manager.|
Project Manager required for a leading manufacturer of Computer Equipment based in the Portsmouth area. It is envisaged the successful Project Manager will have a proven background within the Electrical/ Electronic Engineering industry in a Project Management facing position.
Project Manager Position Overview
* Preparation of project plans with associated budget, material requirements and schedules
* Day to day management of projects throughout their lifespan in line with project management processes.
* Liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations and communicate status.
* Maintenance of overall project expenditure within budget, reporting on costs and resources consumed to date on a regular basis.
* Maintenance of project files and ensuring that all project related documentation is created and updated throughout the project lifecycle.
Project Manager Position Requirements
* Minimum of 3 Years Project Management experience
* Strong background within the Electrical/ Electronic Engineering industry
* Experience of delegating task and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Experience of managing projects involving computer hardware.
* Experience working to ISO 9001 standard
* PRINCE2 qualified
Project Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy