|Job Ref:||204775286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Dagenham||Address:||Post Code:||RM9||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Contract Mechanical Fitter x 10 people (spread the word)|
1 week rolling contract.
£15.00 Ltd or Umbrella (12 hour days)
Day and night shift available.
Client location is Dagenham (50% digs paid)
Telephone interviews starting: Friday 15th October.
Start date: Saturday 22nd October.
Why should you work for this client?
• Competitive hourly rates to the contractor with the ability to get paid through ltd business.
• Contract extensions and follow-on projects are available - this client requires contractors across the country for projects.
• Ability to network across the Water Market to see some major clients in the UK.
Is this you?
The type of person this business requires is as follows...
• 2 Years minimum experience as a Mechanical Fitter.
• Industrial Machinery Background.
• Hardworking attitude to work and good communicator with customers.
• Full decommission of a chain conveyor (heavy work) and then a full installation of a new conveyor