|Job Ref:||204775279||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Job Type: Permanent|
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP35000 DOE
Draughtsperson - Excellent Opportunity
Interested in working as a Draughtsperson for an organisation that is currently experiencing massive growth within the manufacturing industry? Would you like to enjoy genuine long-term stability with an award winning employer that is providing innovation across the petrochemical and oil & gas industries? If so, and you share a passion for driving business excellence you may be interested in this opportunity...
The draughtsperson will:
* Be involved in 3D modelling and customisation of existing product designs
* Be creating manufacturing drawings
* Be providing engineering support to other departments
To be successful in the role of the draughtsperson:
* Experience in 3D CAD modelling and drafting mechanical components, ideally Solidworks; although other packages will be considered.
* Effective communicator and team player;
* Detail conscious with high personal standards;
* Driven individual who strives for success;
* Flexible, hardworking and willing to take on new challenges.
In return you'll receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 (DOE) alongside other benefits.
To apply for the Draughtsperson position, please send your CV to Suzanne Dunne via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position