|Job Ref:||204775235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Purpose of Job |
* To act as Sales Administrator for the UK Sales office. Coordinate annual sales planning process. Help control the tracking and delivery of prototype parts to external customers. Act as travel coordinator for UK Sales team. Raise internal purchase requisitions. To perform special project assignments as directed by the Head of Sales & Application Engineering. Actively support MAHLE Account Managers in other tasks as necessary
* Analyse sales information from many sources, making sense of complex data to provide relevant and accurate information to UK Sales Director and Sales Account Managers
* Provide regular and ad-hoc reports from SAP and Excel to support the following tasks and special assignments:
Verification of pricing/terms and conditions
Project data in SAP e.g. Sales Opportunities and MSP's
Historic data from SAP
* Help the Account Manager/Application Engineers track and support the delivery of prototype parts by interfacing with external customers and MAHLE plants. Agree dates with production facilities, raise orders in SAP (setting up new customers, material and prices as necessary). Expedite part delivery to ensure required dates are met. Communicate part availability and resolve customer issues verbally, in writing and via proprietary systems.
* Coordinate the annual Sales Planning process to ensure all deadlines are met and quality of data is maintained.
* Prepare and submit mandatory declarations of origin for customs purposes on behalf of MAHLE.
* Perform verification, analysis and investigation of sales documentation (purchase orders, amendments, and price change summaries) using customer systems & Excel. Resolve issues via Account Managers, customer buyers and internal accounts departments.
* Act as travel co-ordinator for the Sales team
* Sales administration tasks e.g. raising Purchase Orders
* Support MAHLE Account Managers in other tasks as necessary.
* Support weekly sales reports, SOF updates, GFS report, Sales planning, & Strategic planning.
* Keep master calendar of customer events and Mahle Account Manager activities.
* Any other duties as requested by the Head of Sales & Application Engineering.
* Educated to A Level standard.
* Preferably a further qualification in a business related subject.
Skills & Experience
* Strong administrative and organisational skills.
* A high level of competence in the use of Excel e.g. to a level where pivot tables, reports and data analysis can be carried out.
* Ability to analyse large quantities of information to identify patterns, problems and anomalies e.g. pricing/packaging and to work with Account Managers and customers to resolve issues.
* Competence in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Lotus Notes).
* A good understanding of proprietary systems used by UK/European customers for quotes, prototypes, and country of origin declarations.
* The ability to communicate with internal and external personnel in writing, by phone and face to face.
* Confidence and ability to work on their own when necessary