|Job Ref:||204775188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum up to £65,000 per annum plus pa||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Principle RF Engineer|
up to £65,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Principal RF Engineer to join an established organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area.
Working as a technical specialist in the field of RF technologies, you will be responsible for leading projects within the Telecommunications and Wireless arenas.
This is a great opportunity to work within an innovative environment on ground breaking technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing RF hardware in line with standards such as TETRA, GSM, WCDMA and LTE
- Assessing new optical technology and RF technologies
- Undertaking extensive RF circuit design.
You will ideally be:
- Experienced in RF design.
- Have extensive experience working on RF circuit design from detailed PCB and to component level.
- Be qualified to degree level in an Electronics discipline.
- Experienced with the development of hardware and RF test equipment.
For more information, or to be considered for this position, please apply today, or contact Holly Farrow on (Apply online only). Interview availability for next week