|Job Ref:||204775176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rosyth||Address:||Post Code:||KY11||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
NRL's top Construction client is seeking to recruit a Planner located in Fife Scotland.|
The role is an exciting project in relation to the Queensferry Crossing.
About the role:
- Responsible and accountable for the management, preparation and delivery of integrated Programme / Project network Schedules for the purpose of project tendering, monitoring and controlling.
- Work closely with the Project Director/Manager to develop and maintain integrated time and resource network schedules for Service Projects with P6.
- Coordinate the efforts of relevant stakeholders to meet the requirements of the integrated project and Project Manager.
What you will need:
- Mechanical & Electrical background within Planning
- Expereince within Roads & Bridges
- Strong understanding of planning techniques and their interface into the business.
- Have previously worked at Senior / Lead level.
- Proven Understanding of Commercial/Construction Contracts.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Primavera 6.
- Demonstrates project management, financial and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collate and present information at appropriate levels.
What`s in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rates
- Contract of up to 9 months
- Opportunity to be part of this exctiing project