|Job Ref:||204775146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thurso||Address:||Post Code:||KW14||Salary:||£265 - £266/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Location: Thurso, Scotland
Salary: £265 LTD per day
Job Type: Contract
Duration: December 2017
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
The Role Description:
* Provide environmental advice to organisations and project teams on regulatory issues
* Support interface between decommissioning projects and the environmental closure and demolition organisation management through final decommissioning reporting and handover
* Act as a key stakeholder in a range of environmental processes, including DMRs, HAZOPs, UNoR investigations
* Deliver specified tasks in the Environmental Improvement Plan
* Provide specialist environment support to interface with SEPA
* Produce environmental documentation in line with project and legislative requirements, including project Environmental Support Files, BPM assessments, aspects assessments
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
* Provide technical secretarial support to relevant environmental committees
* Provide specialised knowledge into the environmental closure and demolition organisation programme strategy development and implementation throughout facility decommissioning
* Support improvements in the Dounreay Management System
* Provide plant specific environmental process and awareness training
* Manage contractors
Qualifications & Experience
* HND in Environmental Studies or equivalent qualifications plus experience.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us