|Job Ref:||204775122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Our client are Providers of telecare and personal alarms. Some of their services include, Telecare and Personal Emergency Alarms, Emergency lighting, Door entry and access control plus many more. Due to an increase in work they are looking for experienced Fire Maintenance support engineers to join their expanding team on a temporary (possibility to lead to permanent) basis.
You will be required to operate within a defined area for Planned Preventative Maintenance and responding to Service and Maintenance calls for client's equipment. To carry out other duties as required by the Service Supervisor/Manager.
• Conducting planned maintenance checks on Fire Alarm and allied systems
• Repairing faults on installed systems as directed (Fire Alarm, Social Alarms etc.)
• Liaising direct with clients on specific problems.
• Work closely with the PM administration team to ensure all reported faults are dealt with within the stipulated contract times.
• Ensure each completion is accurately recorded.
• Maintain sufficient stocks of spare parts to meet the requirements of the area.
• Attend team meetings with fellow engineers
• Ensure all product updates are read, understood and correctly filed in the manuals.
• Majority (Around 60%) is 'Advanced' MX4000 addressable panels
• Remainder (Around 30%) is 'Gent' (equal split of Vigilon and Nano addressable panels / Final 10% is a mixture of other manufacturers
• Skilled labour with experience and qualifications shown on CV (Periodic testing of a full fire detection system addressable and conventional systems).
Previous Product knowledge relative to the area engineered
FIA Unit 1 Fire Detection and Design
FIA Unit 5 Fire Alarm Maintenance