|Job Ref:||204775082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG negotiable||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Document Controller to join our client on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be joining a company famed for delivering some of the most prestigious and successful Engineering and construction projects both domestically and internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to contribute toward delivering excellence on major projects.|
As the selected Document Controller, your main purpose will be to record and distribute documents and drawings in accordance with project procedures and company quality requirements. This role will see you maintaining incoming and outgoing documentation, and issuing documentation to project requirements, therefore an eye for accuracy will be essential.
* Ensure client requirements are met on document management systems
* Manage superseded documentation in line with project requirements
* Verify and check documentation prior to issue
* Create user guidance notes for each project
* Attend project start-up meetings and communicate with Project Managers to understand changes to programme and deliverables
* Assist engineers with compiling and formatting documents
* Liaise closely with other staff to ensure timely distribution of documents
* Experience of uploading/downloading from online collaborative websites
* Experience using, or a willingness to learn, Adobe Acrobat or BlueBeam
* IT literate
* Conscientious and methodical
* Excellent eye for detail
* Engineering Project background is essential, specific rail sector experience would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for a flexible and enthusiastic candidate to join an established Document control team based in Cardiff. Some travel to the client office in Newport on occasion will be required. Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this dynamic Document Controller position.
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Bundagi Gujral on (Apply online only) or email and quote 3038BG, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below