|Job Ref:||204775072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wednesbury||Address:||Post Code:||WS10||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
We are currently recruiting for a PCN Level 2 NDT Technician based in The Midlands|
This is going to be a permanent position and pay is depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- To participate in the process of writing and maintaining Technique (method) sheets for the testing of components
- To test and verify the condition of a diverse range of components passing through the NDT area
- Must be experienced and competent in using Magnetic Particle Testing & Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Performing such routine maintenance on equipment in the area as is required to operate legally.
- To communicate effectively with senior management on any important issues which are likely to arise.
- You will be required to maintain documentation
- You may be required to train personnel with a specified area
Key Skills required:
- Level 2 NDT Qualification
This is just a brief overview of the role, and could be an opportunity for a company that offer good career progression for employees
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency