|Job Ref:||204774967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent progression plan||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
This is a unique opportunity for an Engineer working from Senior through to Associate level to take on a new and exciting project from conception through to detailed design. Our client are currently in the process of taking on a complex and challenging project and are looking to expand their team to meet the demands of the project. This is an exciting challenge for a Bridge Engineer as the role will involved the design of new build bridges.|
* To act as the team leader throughout the life cycle of the project.
* To have a hands on approach to leadership, helping with providing detailed design and calculations
* Ensure the project is delivered to the highest standard meeting deadlines and surpassing expectations
* Liaise with the clients and the team members to aid effective project deliver
* Will hold a relevant degree
* Will be chartered or working towards chartership
* Will have good experience (7 years+) in a similar role
* Will have strong technical knowledge
* Will have experience mentoring more junior members
* Will have a good record of project delivery
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role please contact Simon Wake at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business