|Job Ref:||204774951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Mobile, covering two sites
Up to £35000 per annum
We are currently working alongside the UK's Leading FM Company to recruit a Multi-Skilled Engineer on mobile basis, covering two sites- Bracknell and Slough.
The Engineer will undertake the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical engineering services, including fabric tasks of the building as required under contract
Further responsibilities include;
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from Supervisor / Contract Manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
The ideal candidate;
* Formal electrical engineering qualification (or equivalent)
* Data Centre experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Good communication skills
Apply online for further information