|Job Ref:||204774760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£55000 - £58000/annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
Rare opportunity to work for a Facilities Management company in the UK as an Account Manager. |
Our client is looking for someone with experience of managing Hard FM or TFM PFI contracts across multiple or single sites.
Basic details are;
* Permanent position
* Account Manager role
* 55-58k plus car, bonus scheme, pension and benefits
* Must have PFI or Healthcare FM experience
* Must be a strong leader with full P&L experience
As the Account Manager on this PFI contract you will be required to;
* Maintain and develop financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient conduct of the contract
* Monitor H&S
* Assist with the preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and accounts etc.
* Assisist with monitoring and managing compliance
* Ensure the FM service providers fulfil their obligations inline with the contract
* Monitor the performance of all third party service providers to ensure minimisation of deductions in respect of performance and availability
* Monitor and implement all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project.
* Assist in negotiating and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services.
* Advise each operating company on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties providing such services.
* Assist in the delivery of the budget for the business.
* Assist in ensuring that the appropriate controls including quarterly reports, data books and project calendars are implemented in a timely manner.
* Assist in ensuring appropriate and timely reviews and audits take place.
* HNC or Degree level qualification
* Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations.
* Sound knowledge of the operation and management of FM projects in the operational phase.
* Experience of dealing with senior Client organisation representatives.
* Strong leadership track record
* Full P&L responsibility experience