|Job Ref:||204774702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Port Talbot||Address:||Post Code:||SA12||Salary:||£13.30 - £20/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:55|
• setting clear category strategies, fully endorsed by technical
end users on that basis, efficient and effective sourcing of Services
in order to obtain an optimal price -quality relationship in the best
interests of our users.
• all elements of category strategy, Authority to commit
(ATC) etc., negotiations & closing
• the deployment and effective extraction of value from contracts.
• ensuring contracts are competent and effectively deployed to
meet targets progress regular tracking and monitoring of performance.
To carry out this role successfully, you will be required to undertake the following;
• Supplier Market knowledge. Regularly scan the marketplace and suppliers, collect facts and then deliver relevant marketplace and supplier data, including clean sheet analysing to ensure effective construction of category strategies in close co-op for the best interest of the company.
• Converts demands of the company end users and constructs a sourcing plan that maximises value across the group within framework of agreed category strategy.
• Delivers all required aspects of pre contract work and the negotiations, closes and puts in place contracts that deliver short and medium term
values for the group and managers the contract through its life cycle by frequently analysing effectiveness, progress on kip's set in close co-operation
with the contract management organisation and the end user.
• Has accountability for ensuring local contract managers are engaged in contract strategies, reports to local leadership where gaps appear,
manages through "influence, gravitas and expertise" the effective delivery of value throughout the life of the contract.
• Systems and procedures. Purchasing administration to update the Information about orders and progress and make sure that it will be available
• Monitors contract deployment and ensures that delivery is ensured through improvement proposals to improve the satisfaction of the user, supply chain optimisation and the effectiveness of value extraction.
• Ensures that contract renewal is undertaken in a timely and effective manner and that the group end user satisfaction plays a leading role in supplier selection