|Job Ref:||204774662||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Are you an experienced Maintenance or Engineering professional, looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!|
NoteMachine is the number one independent ATM business in Europe, supplying around £10 billion of cash each year to over 8,700 cash machines across the UK.
In recent years NoteMachine has gone from strength to strength with a proven record of growth in the ATM industry. With the recent acquisition of foreign exchange company 'eurochange`, we are a diverse and well established company making now the best time there has ever been to expand our business!
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Field Service Engineer to join the team covering the Bristol, Gloucester and Oxford areas. Working to a schedule provided and travelling throughout these regions, you will work independently on a '4-on-4-off` shift pattern that provides four days off in eight.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities:
With so many machines to manage; we require a dedicated team of Field Engineers to fault find and repair any damaged or malfunctioning machines in order to get them back to working order and ready to deliver cash to our customers when they really need it. Your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing faults and repairing a wide range of ATM equipment, including NCR, Triton and Wincor ATMs;
- Using own initiative, with minimum supervision whilst striving to achieve departmental objectives.
- Displaying excellent customer facing skills in order to deliver the high quality service our customers expect, at all times.
- Liaising with all areas of the business, at all levels to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrating flexibility and a right first time approach to solving problems.
- Escalating problem severity if necessary.
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
The ideal Field Service Engineer:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to a full UK driving license and proven experience working within a Maintenance or Engineering based role. You will need to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritise tasks. As you will be working independently, you will need to be able to use your own initiative and possess the ability to problem solve.
In return for the Field Service Engineer position, we offer a competitive salary of £26,000 - £28,000 DOE, plus a range of benefits including:
- A company vehicle with fuel card, tool kit, phone and uniform, everything you need to do your job.
- Full training on our machines and procedures;
- The flexibility of working from home.
- Travel within your work region.
- The stability of a permanent position in an international company with a proven record of growth.
The role requires a well organised individual who can follow set procedures and adhere to company policies, weekend working will be a requirement as will a clean driving licence for cars and light vans.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Field Service Engineer then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community