|Job Ref:||204774661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lanark||Address:||Post Code:||ML11||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
An excellent opportunity to join an interesting energy from waste construction project. The Mechanical and Electrical Site Supervisor would be responsible for the co-ordination, supervision, site day to day activities, safe working practice and progress monitoring of sub contractors for all mechanical and electrical work.|
- To co-ordinate closely with the package managers, the activities of various subcontractors on site.
- To be able to monitor progress against the Project programme on a regular basis & assist with short-term & look ahead programming
- To obtain QA documentation & check for compliance against the Project procedures, specification & design.
- Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to & instigate improvements
- To be the permit authority for the company works on site and support the resolution of any matters arising on site
- To help and support all other Project team members
- To keep accurate records, daily diaries, progress schedules of sub -contractor activities
- Ensure site instructions are issued to maintain progress of the works & co-ordinated with the Commercial dept
- Work closely with the Construction Manager to co-ordinate site activities
- To ensure that the installed works are completed in accordance with the specifications and to the quality standards described therein and other relevant standards.
- Monitor & record resource levels on a daily / weekly basis & relate to performance and outputs
- Manage & co-ordinate suppliers working directly to the business
- Manage & co-ordinate labour working directly to the business
Skills and qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate that they have worked in a similar capacity on successful projects of a similar size and complexity
- CSCS Registration
- Appropriate City and Guilds (or equivalent) qualifications or have been through formal apprenticeship
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
- Degree / Trade qualified
- Proven construction experience across a wide range of projects
- First Aid / H & S qualification