|Job Ref:||204774580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Field Service Engineer - Medical |
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Field based Service Engineer. This is a Field based role covering West Yorkshire. You will be working within the Mobility Industry servicing and maintaining care and aid equipment.
Salary: £20-25K + Overtime + Bonus
Hours: 48 per week
23 days holiday
Company van + private use
Travel may extend up the M1 to Leeds and down to north London. Need someone with stair lift experience if possible and good electrical fault finding knowledge.
Areas of responsibility
Fault Finding a repairing specialised hoists, patient lifting equipment, mobile lifting equipment, chairs, stair lifts and bathing systems etc.
* Servicing and maintaining this equipment on a regular basis
* Organising and controlling your own daily work rota
* Working in patient homes directly as well as private sector residential homes and hospitals
* Working to procedures and ensuring compliance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment regulations 1998
* Making sure all work is carried out safely and causing minimum disruption to the site you are working on.
* Candidates required to have their own basic tools
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
The candidate will be a professional engineer with a good knowledge of Mechanics and Electrics
* Good fault finding abilities
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience working with Medical and Care equipment
* Presentable appearance and a good communication skills
* Physically fit as lifting some equipment will be involved
* Driving License