|Job Ref:||204774565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
We are looking to recruit an Account Manager for an established engineering company in their Worthing office to support their expanding and existing client base.|
A highly motivated and driven individual with exceptional client relationship skills, who can thrive in a fast paced team environment, would be ideal for this Account Manager role.
1. Drive and deliver New Business from prospects
2. To drive the NPI process ensuring new customer requirements are processed effectively throughout the business whilst achieving commercial expectations in price and delivery within approved guidelines.
3. Act as the internal representative for the customer ensuring all customer data and documentation is managed and entered accurately and promptly within the necessary business systems.
4. Keep customers informed about status of their orders ensuring we deliver world class service levels
5. Ensure key customer response targets are managed and current and future sales opportunities are maximised.
6. Proactively plan and complete customer visits in line with business needs
7. Manage the companies CRM system and processes
8. Prepare and deliver accurate Forecasts of order book , sales forecasts and other sales metrics
9. Manage the customer complaints ensuring customers are kept informed of progress with corrective actions utilising the 8D process.
10. Provide strong, professional leadership and direction ensuring team members are well trained and motivated and that resources are deployed effectively to meet the business needs.
When applying for this role please can you state your min. salary sought.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful