|Job Ref:||204774530||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Site Based Electrical Engineer - Shifts |
My client are a leading provider of Mechanical & Electrical Building Services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke technical services, both maintenance and projects, to a varied, blue-chip client base to include Retail & Leisure, Corporate & Commercial settings and environments.
A site based Electrical Engineer is required to provide electrical building services support across a large-scale, high specification Retail facility located in West Yorkshire.
The site based Electrical Engineer will carry out planned preventative maintenance, servicing, fault finding and reactive repair to a range of on-site electrical building services plant and equipment to include (but not limited to) power lighting, emergency lighting, alarms, BMS and controls as well basic HVAC system maintenance i.e. AHU, FCU and a 'first look' mechanical and heating systems i.e. boilers where appropriate.
The site based Electrical Engineer will ensure that all works are carried out in line and in accordance with H&S, KPI's and SLA's respectively as well as ensuring that specialist Sub-Contractors that visit the facility also adhere to policies and procedures.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
* This position requires shift working i.e. Monday - Saturday 0800 - 20.00 & Sunday 10.00 - 18.00
* The shift rota will involve working on a 4 on & 4 off basis.
* Shift working is ESSENTIAL and only candidates that are prepared to work the shift patterns described will be considered. Please DO NOT apply for this position if you are not prepared to work the described shift pattern as your application will not be taken further.
* This is a static site position and a vehicle is NOT provided
* City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
* Electrical building services system experience i.e. Power, 3-phase, power, lighting, alarm systems. BMS controls knowledge would be advantageous
* Experienced in working in static site environments would be highly advantageous i.e. Retail, Corporate & Commercial