|Job Ref:||204774455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Project Manager - Electrical |
Location North West, Lancashire
A Electrical contractor who support DNO's and ICP's on EHV power cable services throughout the North West. Due to recent project successes they seek to expand the project management team permanently.
Project Manager responsibilities:
* Delivery of projects on time and with a responsibility for ensuring safety, high quality and value for money.
* Programme of projects for new supplies or disconnections,
* De-commissioning of electrical substations and installation of new substations.
* Produce program of works for projects.
* Organisation of electrical jointing teams and Senior Authorised Persons (if High voltage).
Proven experience in the Transmission & Distribution industry
Verifiable work history as a Project Manager
T&D & Renewable product knowledge
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Fully conversant in current T&D and New connections standards and technologies up to 33kV
Have the ability to prioritise own workload using excellent time management skills
Be computer literate, with working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
Knowledge of installation procedures
In return you will be offered a market competitive salary and package. The client have a strong record of retaining and devloping their employees which would be a priority for the Project Manager who takes on the opportunity with merit.
Please contact Catherine Grundy on (Apply online only) or email (url removed) today to discuss further.
Project Manager - 33kv - 11kv - Manchester - Leeds - Wakefield - Stockport - Liverpool - Lancashire - ICP - Electrical Project Manager - Lv distribution systems - T&D