|Job Ref:||204774410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||BB9||Address:||Salary:||£11 - £13.50/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Salary: £11 to £13.50 per hour
Our client is looking for a well organised individual with a minimum of 3 year experience in an engineering environment. You must be a quick learner, methodical, well organised and have a good eye for detail as you are working their national clients who have 24/7 operations.
The primary job role is to visit customer sites (as and when workloads dictate) throughout the UK and Ireland and to maintain their machinery and equipment in line with the agreed requirements. Lubrication of chain drive systems on conveyor ovens in the bakery industry. Other lubrication and general maintenance work is also required. Also the applicant will be trained in production, in our manufacturing unit to provide cover when required.
The role is customer facing and an excellent level of professionalism together with a can do attitude is essential.
• Mechanical ability \ understanding.
• Organised and methodical with a good eye for detail.
• Good hand to eye co-ordination.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Adaptable and proactive to change.
• Honest and reliable.
• Exhume confidence and perform well under pressure.
• Ability to listen and communicate well at all levels.
• Work alone or as part of a team.
• Full Driving Licence.
• A good level of fitness. Ability to lift heavy items (up to 25kg)
• Flexible approach to working hours which includes weekend work and occasional overnight stays.
Normal hours are 140 per month over a 6 day working week.
On the basis our client is working on equipment that is operational 24\7 your working hours are not fixed and are subject to change at short notice. You will be required to do weekend work and stay away from home overnight when required