|Job Ref:||204774310||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Burgess Hill||Address:||Post Code:||RH15||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus bonus + car + benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
My established client is an established leader in their field. They are now looking to recruit an Export Sales Manager. The role will be based at their Burgess Hill office with frequent overseas travel (20 - 30%% expected). Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for developing the existing customer base internationally whilst identifying and targeting new business opportunities. In return you can expect a diverse, challenging and rewarding job with the following package; Salary circa £45,000 + bonus + company car + benefits.|
About the role of Export Sales Manager
The principal job purpose of the Export Sales Manager is to understand, plan and implement export strategies consistent with the overall aims and requirements of the Business. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be an experienced, results orientated export sales professional who can drive success and exceed sales budget.
1. Plan and implement export sales strategy consistent with overall aims and requirements of the business.
2. Ensure strategically aligned plans for the development of new and emerging markets;
3. Review existing distributor performance and set distributor targets;
4. Appoint new distributors as appropriate;
5. Utilise technical knowledge and sales skills to provide sales and applications support to export distributors;
6. Provide technical product training and supporting material;
7. Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to export activities;
8. Review distribution contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations;
9. Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to export distributors;
10. Prepare and submit applications reports and technical quotations;
11. Meet regular sales targets and analyse product group performance;
12. Communicate with export related authorities, and customers / suppliers / distributors, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations are maintained;
13. Research and report on future changes in export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the export strategy, resources and procedures.
14. Be committed to undertake extensive / regular travel to successfully execute business requirements.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent with Mechanical Engineering / Design background. Metrology experience a distinct advantage.
• Experienced export sales professional with proven account management and commercial skills.
• Proven track record in building new business through export distribution.
• Proven track record in export sales growth.
• Sales analysis and management reporting skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other language skills an advantage.
• Ability and willingness to be trained to provide 'hands on' technical product support both remotely and at customer site.
• Experience of managing a budget, KPI's and strategy planning.
• Experienced in product installations and customer / distributor training an advantage
• Self-confident with ability to adjust to fast changing business conditions.
• All export experience considered but specific experience in either Russia, Asia, Middle East & India a distinct advantage.
• Regular international travel (minimum of 20% to 30% is anticipated)
• Full UK Valid Driving Licence
• Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CAD)
• Located convenient to West Sussex.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the required skills and experience then please apply or feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you