|Job Ref:||204774281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Towcester||Address:||Post Code:||NN12||Salary:||£19200/annum plus healthcare and pension||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Process Technician Northampton|
Perm late shifts (2.15pm -22.15pm)
£16000 plus 20% shift allowance plus benefits ( medical insurance, life assurance, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays plus additional holiday purchase plan, free parking, subsidised canteen, critical illness insurance.)
Salary will rise by £500 after 6 months and a further £500 after 12 months assuming that basic performance targets are met
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION:
To perform manufacturing operations within the Epitaxy (MOCVD) department, in particular this will include:
• Working with various computer software packages including specialist or bespoke computer systems.
• Performing day to day production support, wafer analysis, and data logging.
• Modification process recipes under Process Engineers' direction.
• Analysis and interpretation of material characterisation data.
• Using microscopes to inspect processed material.
• Working with various hazardous chemicals (acids and solvents)
•Ability to work as a part of team to achieve targets whilst utilising a variety of communication skills
• Be able to work with minimal supervision whilst ensuring all tasks are completed
• Capacity to multi task whilst maintaining precise attention to detail
•Working with a PC including the use of Microsoft Office
• Working within a high-technology manufacturing or production environment an advantage.
• Working within a cleanroom environment advantageous but not essential
Experience of working with chemicals an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
FW Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency focusing on providing services, that shares a passion for such values as caring about and valuing people. We aim to ensure the employee and employer, achieve their goals