|Job Ref:||204774099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Controls Engineer (BMS)|
London - Camberwell
An established building controls specialist, priding themselves on their smart and innovative approach in providing their customers with energy efficient buildings in the ever-changing world of BMS. Offering a personalised and friendly service, combined with engineers who are experts in their field they are able to offer their clients bespoke and cutting edge solutions. Keeping on top of their "game" is hugely important to them and as such they provide their staff with continuous training and career development opportunities.
As a Building Controls Engineer you will have excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles - in particular the full project cycle of the installation of Building Energy Management control systems and general building services systems. This is a static position and as such you will need to be able to manage small works from start to completion, commission BMS and provide reactive and pre-planned service cover to the BMS infrastructure.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS), building automation and building control principles.
- Knowledge of electrical installation - particularly in the building controls and wider building services field.
- CSCS/JIB Registered
- Experience of the commissioning of BMS (including the writing of strategy, software and graphics)
- Experience of BMS service and maintenance (reactive and pre-planned)
- Knowledge and training in Trend BMS technology - Trend expert accreditation highly advantageous
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a "can do" attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service excellence is the key to this role