|Job Ref:||204774035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ramsgate||Address:||Post Code:||TR14||Salary:||£0 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our client! |
Based in Kent with Travel to Germany, Holland and Belgium.
Salary of £25000 reviewed every 6months
Our client are market leaders in delivering professional advice, design and supply of scaffolding access and encapsulation enclosures.
They specialise in offshore operations, GAS projects, Marine and Commercial Access projects throughout Europe.
They are now looking to hire an Operations Manager on a permanent full-time basis.
About the Operations Manager Role
You will be responsible for managing all site related issues and managing team competencies and training requirements.
As the successful Operations Manager you will:
* Be responsible for delivery of operation, service, and maintenance work in accordance with contracts
* Encourage team work and clear communication
* Build good customer relationships
* Develop working relationships with main clients
* Work closely with project managers and package managers to close out all contract package work
* Visit sites, seek out new opportunities and leads to generate new business for the company To be the successful candidate, you will have excellent communication and organisation skills, with a proactive, 'can-do' attitude.
You will be dedicated in delivering an outstanding customer service and have strong experience and knowledge of managing a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is 'on the ball' and who can multitask and manage their own time well.
Please apply immediately so as not to miss out on this role!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role. To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and NA to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion