|Job Ref:||204774000||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheadle||Address:||Post Code:||SK8||Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Assembly and Test technician x 3 - 12 month contract - Cheadle (Manchester) - paying £8-£10 per hour |
Currently working with a client that is looking to recruit a number of production operative based in Cheadle for contract position initially
The main responsibilities are:
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
If this role is of interest please apply below