|Job Ref:||204773980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Salary:||£12.00 - £12.50/hour NEGOTIABLE||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
CNC MILLER |
Days - 39hrs a week
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm & Friday 8am - 2.45 pm
Pay rate in the region of £12+ per hour
TM Resourcing's technical division is currently recruiting on the behalf of their engineering client based in Blackburn.
This is an excellent opportunity for either Time Served/Apprentice Trained experienced, highly motivated CNC Programmer that are looking to progress within a dynamic engineering company.
Working predominantly with low batch machining work, this role is to program, set and operate Fanuc and Mitsubishi CNC machine centres. Due to the type of work, frequent and efficient setups are required. With a high attention to detail, this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance, low batch work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing machining background
- Experience of 3 axis is essential with 5 axis a strong advantage
- Knowledge of One CNC Software would be an advantage
- A detailed understanding of tooling selection, work holding and cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
This is a full time permanent position working 39hrs per week
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm.
- Friday 8am - 2.45 pm.
Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
Company benefits including 31 days holiday ( inc bank holidays ), free onsite parking.
To be considered please do not delay and send your CV to Helen Mitchell ASAP