|Job Ref:||204773957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Dependent on experience||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
CNC Miller/Turner (Programmer/Setter/Operator) - Bradford - Competitive Salary & Package|
Venatu Consulting are working in partnership with our client, a well-established Precision Engineering company based in Bradford, West Yorkshire in the recruiting of an experienced CNC Miller/Turner to perform programming, setting and operating duties.
Operating from a modern Engineering facility in Bradford, West Yorkshire our client provides first class Machining and component manufacture for a wide range of industry sectors.
* CNC Milling and Turning of complex precision engineered components
* Fully skilled to program, set and operate CNC milling/turning centres with FANUC, Siemens, ProtoTRAK and OneCNC controls.
* Able to interpret engineering drawings and job routings to setup and program a wide range of milling/turning operations on both repeat and new components.
* Identify and utilise best practice methods for work holding, tight tolerance machining and tooling.
* Fully experienced with the machining of both standard and more exotic raw materials.
* Able to work to tight time lines and multi-task in a busy manufacturing environment.
* Fully competent with all types of inspection equipment to verify component quality.
* Experience using Fanuc/OneCNC/Siemens and ProtoTRAK controls
* Manual turning experience desirable
* Good generalist education
* Ideally you will be a time served apprentice with a wide range of engineering experience and solid IT skills.
* Pro-active team player with good inter-personal and motivational skills.
* Competitive salary (dependent upon experience)
* Mon-Thurs 07:45/16:15 and Friday 07:45/15:00
* Generous holiday allowance
* Free on-site parking
Venatu Consulting LTD is committed to the recruitment of global talent. If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail or wish to discuss recruitment and talent identification further please call a member of the team today or visit (url removed)