|Job Ref:||204771566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + vehicle + benefits/bonuses||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Rapidly growing security systems integration specialist is looking for a Security Engineer to service and install a range of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems in the London area.|
With clients across a range of sectors including corporate, public sector, government/CNI and transportation, the company offers integrated CCTV, access control, intruder alarm solutions.
Job Role Summary:
You'll be responsible for the service and installation of security systems. Work will be throughout London in a range of environments and will vary from small fixes to installation and repair work on large-scale systems.
* To provide service, maintenance and breakdown repair to CCTV, access control, intruder and intercom systems.
* Installation and some commissioning of security systems.
* Working as part of a team on larger projects.
* Assist with the call out rota (with additional pay).
* Travel throughout London as required.
* 3+ years' experience of security systems engineering.
* Experience in a range of security systems, ideally installation and service (may include Janus/Sateon, Paxton, TDSi, ProWatch, Samsung, Bosch, Synectics, Avigilon, Pelco, Milestone, Axis, DVTel, Galaxy, Texecom, BPT, etc.)
* Experience of networking or would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
* £25,000 - £30,000 + vehicle + benefits/bonuses