|Job Ref:||204771562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southall||Address:||Post Code:||UB1||Salary:||£38000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Southall, Greater London £38,000 to £44,000
Permanent Immediate Start available
An established leader in the subcontract manufacturer of precision machined components for the Aerospace sector.
Providing engineering excellence across the industry serving a prestigious and diverse Aerospace client base with long term 10year programmes.
Due to the continued growth and re-investment of the business, coupled with a very high staff retention, there is a new position available for a skilled and experienced CNC Miller Programmer Operator for both Online and Offline programming.
As the successful CNC Miller, you will be working within a team of highly skilled engineers in a clean, modern, state of the art facility.
• CNC Milling - Programming Setting and Operating
• Working with Mazak / Mazatrol CNC Milling machines
• Programming Offline (experience of Vero Visi would be an advantage but not essential)
• Producing components for the Aerospace sector - critical, inflight components as well as non-flight components
• 90% machining Aluminium and 10% steel
Hours of Work:
• 07:30 to 18:00 Monday to Thursday & 13:00 finish on Friday
• 40hrs paid at standard rate, 5hrs paid at the overtime rate of x1.333hs
• 22 days paid holiday + all National holidays paid
• Pension Scheme
CNC, Precision Engineer, Component Manufacture, Subcontract, Aerospace, AS9100, ISO 9001, Mill, Miller, Milling, Mazak, Mazatrol, Programme, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating, Vero Visi, Offline Programmer, Online Programmer