|Job Ref:||204771560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rassau||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum 22 days hol + 8 - Pens - Overtime||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
We are a growing but already well established business in the Rassau area with the support of a larger corporation and due to restructuring we are recruiting for a Product development engineer to join our business. This role will suit someone that is happiest with a diverse, varied and evolving role. |
- Design of new products using Autocad 2D design or Inventor if competent with 3D design
- Tooling development
- Project coordination to enable the introduction of new materials. Due to industry regulations, these material changes can take anywhere from 2 months too 1.5 years to validate!
- Take part in project and sales meetings to understand project requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate Design / Development skills
- Essential that the Development engineer can utilise Autocad as a minimum with Autodesk inventor skills would be beneficial.
- The successful Development engineer will be qualified to a minimum of HNC level with at least two years experience in industry.
- Must have excellent project coordination skills and have a will to see jobs through to completion!
If you want a role with variety between, design engineering, project engineering and testing then please apply immediately to be considered for this role!
Jenrick Engineering are a recruitment company representing a third party