|Job Ref:||204771533||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Profile for job TP24420, Electronics Graduate.|
Electronics graduate required for a leading manufacturer of computer equipment based in the Portsmouth area. The successful Electronics Graduate will ideally have an understanding of manufacturing processes and techniques and willing to take on a diverse range of tasks.
Electronics Graduate Position Overview
* Sourcing materials, negotiating with suppliers and placing purchase orders.
* Configuring and testing various software
* Carrying out assembly and production procedures
* Managing the inventory and materials
* Receiving goods from suppliers, stock control and kitting
* Auditing our business management system processes
* Return of faulty materials and discussing the faults with suppliers
* Identifying improvements using lean manufacturing processes
Electronics Graduate Position Requirements
* Knowledge of electronic and electromechanical assemblies
* Degree qualified in an Electronic/ Electro-mechanical engineering subject
Electronics Graduate Position Remuneration
* Salary Range: £18-£22K
* Working Hours: 37.5 hour working week based on Flexi-Time
* 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy