|Job Ref:||204771487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wirral||Address:||Post Code:||CH49||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
* Pro actively and continuously develop current and new data base of customers
* Provide customers with estimates based on customers' requirements and agreed specifications
* Provide supervision within the department and establish best working practices.
* Schedule department workload and monitor department performance
* Monitor and report on costs and expenditure and Capital Equipment purchase
* Meet department objectives and targets
*Continual improvement of machine shop practices
Key Functions/Main Duties:
* Ensure manufactured parts are inspected prior to delivery.
* To ensure all required paperwork is completed on time and is up to date.
* Report any changes required to products and drawings.
* To check that equipment is used correctly and to report any faulty equipment immediately.
* Supervise the day to day running of the machinery.
* Schedule work load between the available machines and personnel.
* To ensure staff follow established Health and Safety procedures.
* Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy.
* Liaise with members from other supporting departments.
* To maintain Compliance with company systems and procedures.
* Continually develop personal knowledge with respect to our clients products, customers, distributors, competitors and working procedures.
* A requirement to undertake other duties as may reasonably be required.
* Be from an Engineering background or have equivalent or proven experience in a similar position.
* Working Knowledge of heavy machinery including a combination Mill/Lathes and boring machines and spiral welding processes.
* Proven track record in business development