|Job Ref:||204771465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£16000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Job Title: AV Engineers |
Job Salary: Â£16,000 - Â£20,000
Contract Type: Permanent Â- 3 Month probation period. You will be working on a 5/7 Contract.
About the Company...
My client have been trading since 2004 and are the recognised industry leader in the installation of digital displays; TVs and touch screen units into the retail, betting office and NHS marketplaces. Customers are varied and include Argos, The NHS and Ladbrokes.
About the Role...
We are looking for an engineer with proven experience who will visit sites across the UK to install digital signage, media players, TV screens, touch screens, kiosks and audio equipment. You will undertake word processing on completion of installation, maintain both paper based and electronic record of services and actions provided to clients, reportable to lead engineer and line manager.
Key Accountability/Responsibilities to include...
- To work within a Performance Management and Appraisal Framework and to aspire towards the objective and targets set out in individual plans.
- To prioritise and manage work in line with guidance from line manager and report to the lead engineer in order to complete work to the necessary standards and time scales agreed.
- Engage in and contribute to professional development as and when appropriate.
- To maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- To be flexible, in relation to approach to work commitments and tasks.
- To maintain accurate records of services delivered.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities requested.
- Understanding of and able to adhere to Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Essential skills/experience we are looking for:
- Previous experience in, and knowledge of TV installation.
- Basic skills in ICT, Literacy and Numeracy.
- Network installation, termination and testing.
- A good record in terms of attendance, punctuality, time keeping and conduct.
- First class customer service.
- Ability and commitment to delivering the highest level, standard and quality of work.
- CSCS card required
- Full driving licence required
- 6-12 months experience in a similar role
Desirable skills we are looking for:
- Listen to, and follow instructions to be able to work as part of a team and cooperate with other team members.
- Meet deadlines producing an agreed quality of work.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, clearly and concisely.
- Be willing to work within a range of teams and to learn new areas of work on an on-going basis.
- Willingness to work overtime and unsociable hours as well as overnight stays when required
The successful candidates will be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled experience and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment.
As part of our team, you will be a highly valued employee and can offer you a supportive role with opportunities to be a part of exciting projects as well as the chance to excel and progress within the company