|Job Ref:||204771379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
A well known leading M&E contractor with office across the UK is looking to add to their existing team by recruiting an experienced MEP Design Manager. Having built themselves an outstanding reputation within the Building Services industry across the commercial and residential sectors this role will offer you the chance of working on some of the most exciting & challenging projects across the south along with clear future career progression topped by a very competitive salary & package.|
Working as the MEP Design Manager, you will manage the development and implementation of design on the various commercial & residential projects reporting directly to the regional director.
* Selecting and appointing the design consultants
* Establishing the design and reviewing the design documentation
* Establishing the Employer Requirements
* Interrogating design proposals and assessing VE where appropriate
* Preparing Design programmes
* Running Design Team meetings
* Client Presentations
* Submission and approval of sub-contractor design and samples
* Establishing the necessary hand over documents at the completion of the project
* Previous experience working as Lead Engineer/MEP Design Manager
* Experienced in managing a team of engineers
* Previous experience in a client facing position
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to meet project deadlines.
* Good supervisory qualities.
* Previous contractor experience
In return the role will offer a salary of circa £60,000 + package along with career progression.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy