|Job Ref:||204771357||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£8.00 - £8.50/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Our client, based in Gloucester, is looking for a temporary Production Operative to start immediately.|
This is a great opportunity to work for a innovative, friendly company for around a month and would suit someone with experience or a genuine interest in engineering.
Whilst full training will be given, previous production experience would be desirable.
Essential experience / skills
- Good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity, physical fitness.
- Excellent communication skills, good team worker, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability.
Desirable but not essential
- Engineering apprenticeship.
- Problem solving attitude.
3 pm to 12.30 am Monday to Thursday
Excellent rates of pay around £8.50/hour and free parking