|Job Ref:||204771352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£8.00 - £8.50/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Our client, based in Gloucester, is looking for a temporary Production Operative to start immediately.|
This is a great opportunity to work for a innovative, friendly company for around a month and would suit someone with experience or a genuine interest in engineering. Previous experience of using small hand tools and working to detail would be an advantage.
Whilst full training will be given, previous production experience would be desirable.
Essential experience / skills
- Good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity, physical fitness.
- Excellent communication skills, good team worker, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability.
Desirable but not essential:
- Engineering apprenticeship.
- Problem solving attitude.
7 am to 3 pm or 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week)
Excellent rates of pay around £8.50/hour and free parking