|Job Ref:||204771350||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Process Engineer |
£30,000 - £35,000
Cubiq recruitment is seeking a Process Engineer to join an company recognised globally for developing new material deposition technologies for both commercial and scientific applications.
The company in question focus on application specific process research, design, engineering and manufacture for micromachining and micro deposition processes, specialising in bespoke, hybrid solutions.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in the end to end process of: understanding and managing the customer's requirements, running trials and documenting results and having a technical input into the development. You will also have the chance to travel internationally supporting machine installations and project meetings.
* Setting up inkjet systems so that the requirements can be met
* Understanding the customer or project requirements
* Understanding the interactions between droplets of advanced materials and the substrate on which they are deposited, the properties of the deposited structures and the technological possibilities to exploit them.
* Running the trial and documenting the results. Typically, an application trial will take from a few days to a few months depending on complexity and size of the business opportunity.
* Working with ink manufacturers to get the right materials
* Degree in physics, engineering or similar
* Creativity and ability to think of new solutions to problems
* Organisation: methodical working with good record-keeping
* Team working
* Experience of inkjet printing
* Masters or PhD
* Material-material interactions particularly printed drop to substrate interactions.
* Ability to set-up and operate complicated machinery
* Project management
* Software development
* Experience of inkjet materials deposition
* Presentation and customer interaction
* Commercial awareness
They are looking for a keen and outgoing individual with strong technical skills and background in test design and development to help in the production of new cutting edge deposition technology and to support funded projects
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to hear more about it, please submit your CV and I'll arrange to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Keyword Search: Applications Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Sales Engineer, Research Engineer