|Job Ref:||204771296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Quality Manager (Engineering background)|
Up to £45k (Depending upon experience)
Our Client, a well-established Presswork and Tooling Manufacturer in the Midlands, are looking to recruit a proven Quality Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will take full ownership of all aspects of the company's Quality Management Systems. With the assistance of two quality personnel you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the current Quality Management Systems in accordance with ISO9001/TS16949/AS9100 standards. This involves a hands-on approach managing internal and external audits, and ensuring monthly performance data is kept up to date.
Duties would include:-
* Lead all Quality related issues within the business
* Good working knowledge of IS09001, ISO/TS16949 and AS9100, and maintain these accreditations.
* Maintenance of established Quality systems, maintenance of all associated Quality documentation / records, including Drawings, Specification/standards, Approved supplier etc.
* Reviewing Customer requirements and ensure they are understood, communicated and met.
* Overseeing NPI, and completing all necessary AQP documentation, in line with Core tool / Customer specific Requirements.
* Good understanding / working knowledge of Automotive Core Tools APQP / Control Plans, FMEA, MSA, SPC, Route cards, Work Instructions etc
* Hands on Quality Manager role including Quality Engineering and Inspection duties as necessary
* Completing IMDS reports
* Setting, maintaining and preparation of KPI'S
* Calibration of all Gauges
* Management of internal QMS Audit Schedules
* Revalidation of parts in line with Customer requirements
* Experience of Mitutoyo CMM preferred
* Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with Customers and Suppliers
* Identifying areas / operations for continuous improvement and play a part in implementing them.
* Resolution of Customer/ internal/ supplier concerns with disciplined problem solving including 8D/5Y'S etc.
Please send your CV today for the attention of Guy Hancox at Pure Staff