|Job Ref:||204776832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Urgent requirement: new permanent opportunity for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer with one of the UK's largest plastic manufacturers and packaging companies in the North London area. The company is looking to increase its maintenance department due to higher consumer demand.|
Shift for maintenance engineer: 4on/4off days and night continental shift pattern 6-6.
Location: North London
The key responsibilities we are looking for are:
* PPM, routine and reactive maintenance
* Electrical fault-finding
* Single and 3 phase motors
* FMCG, printing and packaging machinery maintenance
* PLC fault finding knowledge (e.g. SIEMENS, OMRON, Allen Bradley, etc.)
* Competent mechanical knowledge - Hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors
The key skills we are looking for:
* Electrically biased
* Manufacturing and packaging background
* 17th edition is essential
* Work well in a team
* Can work on your own
What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV and give me a call on NA I can run through the position with you in more detail.
They are looking to line up interviews quite quickly so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.